Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default MS Word text editing

It sounds like you're referring to a non-breaking space - so that something
like John Smith will not be allowed to have John on one line & Smith on the
next?

Use: Shift+Control+Spacebar

You can also keep stuff like Wilson-Jones together by using the same
combination & subbing the - in place of the spacebar.

See InsertSymbolSpecial Characters for more.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/27/06 9:43 AM, in article
, "Sepit"
wrote:

I mean a space that is indivisble or individable from one word to the next.
or that will not be displacer or removed by a CR or end of line hyphen

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You mean a tab space?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Sepit" wrote in message
How do I insert an absolute space in MS Word text ?