Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Lorem ipsum spell check

Yes, I should have mentioned where to find that but didn't have Word 2007
open at the time (and obviously Tools | Language | Set Language would not
have helped).

"Mecalith" wrote in message
Thank you:
Things are easier to find when you know that they are there. I finally
found the format option in (Review Proofing: Set Language).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Before you create the AutoText entry, select all the text and format it
as
"Do not check spelling or grammar."

"Mecalith" wrote in message
I have added Lorem ipsum to my Auto Text Gallery. Is there a way to
turn
off
the spell checker for just this text.