lobbyist

I really appreciate your referral, but unfortunately it doesn't work. When I
get to the MM contacts page and fill in the label document type and press OK,
it gives me the error message: "This requires opening a text converter, do
you want to procede." I say yes, and then I get the error message, "required
file SCHDmap1.dll not installed" It suggests that I reinstall word. Any
suggestions?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Start the merge from Outlook -
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

Lobbyist wrote:
I get the error message, "The operation can not be complete because
of a dialog or database engine failure." when I use the mailmerge
template. I have installed all the updates for Office 2003. I am
using XP. How can I make the labels?