Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

Default indent second line only

"dk" wrote in message
We want to make Big first word in paragraph & only second line shall be
indented as much as the first word is taking
the big word shall be stright from top to the rest of the line and not
increasing line spacing for second line

If I understand you correctly, you could put the first word in a text box,
make it the appropriate size, locate the text box at the start of the
paragraph and then wrap the text of the ordinary copy around it.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,