BENEL

Default Grammar: Green wave line display

When typing in Word document & Microsoft Office Outlook, the
position of the Green Wave Line for incorrect grammer appears
above. Same also applies Red Wave Line for misspelled words.
The green wave line appears above the wording when it use to be
displayed underneath. Something changed in the computer a weeks
back that I have no idea how to correct this back to its normal display?
I have looked through all the files. Explains how to turn on & off the wave
line but no mention on the position for above or below appearence.