BENEL

Hello Bob,
Thank you for trying to help.
Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
Word: Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.
I did what you said, right click on desktop, properties etc.
with the graphics card acceleration down two notches but
made no difference after re-boot. Word grammer wave line
still the same, appearing above the wording.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Benel,

What version of Word are you using (build from Help=About)
The Graphics card acceleration settings are available from
your desktop via Right click, Properties=Settings=Advanced=Troubleshooting

========
"BENEL" wrote in message ...
Hi Bob,

1) Language is set to English US.
2) Not able to start Word by holding down ctrl key
3) I have the same problem when entering via desktop.
right click desktop icon / open

turn down graphics card acceleration 2 or more clicks.
Don't know what you mean by this?

regards Benel
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)