Ailya

I taking a legal research class as part of a paralegal program and the
instructor said to get the template and use it for an assignment. The
problem is i am getting is that the wizard does not do anything other than
saying 'starting legal pleadining wizard' Other templates work fine.

If there is another way to get the same results - that would be great.
Thank you

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Hi,

I don't use the pleading wizard any more so I'm not sure what problems you
are running into. However, the reason I gave up using the wizard was that it
didn't produce pleadings I wanted to file with a court without a lot of work
after it was done. Instead I used custom templates. What is it that you are
trying to accomplish with this (rather flawed) tool?
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ailya" wrote in message
I am trying to get the "Legal pleading wizard" working on word Xp
professional.

I have downloadd the template from the Microsoft site, then in word click
file, new and under new from template under general templates I click the
"legal pleadings" tab and double click on pleading wizard. I then sit and
stare at an empty word screen which at the bottm says "starting legal
pleading wizard". I can leave the computer and come back an hour later
and
nothing changes. I have searched the knowledge base but nothing quite
like
this comes up.

HELP

all the other templates seem to work fine. I have tried many of them this
morning.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Ailya