Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Advanced calculations in tables--Question 2

To see how to do a wide range of other calculations in Word, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"DeeDeeCee" wrote in message ...

On the Invoice Template I have, there is a column showing the number of
hours worked on a given day. I know I can use a formula like =sum(C1:C7), if
I have exactly 7 days worked. But the number of days on a bill varies, and
often I add lots of rows to the bill, so the column length can vary from 3 to
20. Still, I'd like to have a formula in my template that simply adds up all
the cells above the formula, regardless of how many there end up being. Is
there any such thing? Thanks.

ddc