Graham Mayor

Courier? The version of courier usually found in Windows is a screen font
and most printers cannot deal with it. The printable TrueType version is
Courier New. If you have an HP laser printer, you may have CourierPS and I
seem to recall Kyocera lasers had Courier as resident fonts. If you are not
using the correct printable font, you may find that font substitution comes
into play.

Hank wrote:
I am converting a large manuscript from Times Roman to Courier. But
when I do it, those portions that were in italics become, like
everything else, Roman. How do I preserve the Italics and still use a
Select All method of converting?