Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Default How do I keep changes from modifying other Styles in Word 2007

Sorry, I missed the 2007 in the subject.

I don't have 2007 (and likely won't for some time). Hopefully someone else
will jump in here.

Dan

Tanja wrote:
Hi Dan - thanks for this, and yes, after delinking the style in
question from the Normal style, it's exactly how I would have stopped
the problem happening in Word 2003.

Unfortunately, in Word 2007, I can't find the equivalent option in the
'Modify Style' dialogue box when I go in to change the Normal (or any
other) style - the 'Automatically Update' check box I'm used to in
previous versions of Word isn't evident anywhere obvious.

Any suggestions as to a next step?

Thanks again for your time

TANJA

"Dan Freeman" wrote: