Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Too many files open or not enough disk space

NAV = Norton AntiVirus.

"Bill Davidson" wrote in message
news

Terry,

Can you tell me where to find Advanced User Options? And what's NAV?

Bill

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Try disabling the Office Plugin in the Advanced User Options in NAV. Let
us know if that resolves the problem please.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Bill Davidson" wrote in message
. uk...
I am getting this message every time I try to save anything on my hard
disk C. or D., (it started about a week ago after 2 years of

successfully
using MS Word 2002 without any problem. I've plenty of space on both
drives. But the problem does not occur saving files to my E. CD/W drive,
which I find very strange. I've done Norton virus checks, defragmenting,
Clean-Up, etc, but still the problem recurs.

Hoping you all can help me out on this,

Bill Davidson