Gordon

Gordon wrote:
Word 2002 - the Autotext entry does not change after changing it!
I have an entry on the Autotext menu that says Company Signature - GBP
Computing. If I choose "Insert-Autotext-Signature Company-GBP Computing"
I get just that - "GBP Computing". Following the Help instructions, I
insert that signature, overwrite it with the one I want, select the
text, go to "Insert-Autotext-New", name it "Signature Company", click OK
and I get a box that says "Do you want to redefine the Autotext Entry".
I click "Yes" but nothing changes! What am I doing wrong?

I've just noticed it's saved it under "Autotext-Normal". How do I get it
to save under "Signature Company"?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk