Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
weetheresearcher

Default Formating Problems Help

I have a fairly long document that I am working on in word 2003. At the
present time it is around ten to twenty lines on one page that underlines the
first word in green at the beginning of each line. It is asking that I
capitalize each one of those words at the beginning of each one of the lines.
The problem is that the words at the beginning of those lines should not be
capitalized. The spacing on the impacted area is also off all of the spacing
of my other paragraphs. I need help; my paper is around 35 pages with only
one section impacted. I would hate to retype all that work. I am using
Endnotes with this document.

kev. 1/28/06