Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barbara Goodhew[_2_] Barbara Goodhew[_2_] is offline

Default I can't remove bullet numbers

Thank you so much for trying to help, Suzanne; I'm afraid this doesn't work
either. It is a real nuisance, trying to reformat this particular document
as you can imagine!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ctrl+Shift+N will apply Normal style as well.

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
Hi Barbara

Select the offending text. From the Styles box on the toolbar, choose the
Normal style. Then do ctrl-q and then ctrl-spacebar. That will remove all
direct formatting from the text, and apply Normal style.

You can now format the text to suit your needs.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Barbara Goodhew" Barbara wrote in
message ...
I have inherited a document which requires reformatting. It has