TF

Rosie

If Graham's advice doesn't resolve the problem, it may be a corrupt
normal.dot (try renaming your normal.dot to normal.bad and test again), or
you may need to update your printer driver from the Printer's support site.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Rosie" wrote in message
: have just upgraded to windows 2003. I've always printed lots of sheets of
: labels either in mail merge or 'envelopes and labels'. However, with this
new
: program every line of labels is moving up the page. By the time I get to
the
: 3rd line of labels it's printing in the second line. Can't figure it out
and
: it's driving me crazy!
:
: