Jay Freedman

Hi Dave,

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Zerotwist wrote:
I'm having an odd issue where I am trying to create a one page
document using Word 2003 SP1. At work I have created the document
and have it at one page(by changing the border sizes) but when I send
it to my home to open it up in Word 2003 SP1 it comes out being two
pages, and it is off by a lot(5+ lines). It seems that all of the
border settings have come over with the document, so I can't figure
out exactly what has changed. Is there some setting in a document
that doesn't carry over to the saved file?

Thanks in advance,
Dave