Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default One Comment for Multiple Words

Unfortunately, no. What I typically do in such situations is put the comment
on the first word, then use the yellow highligher to highlight the other
words that need the same comment, and say "see highlighted words in this
paragraph" or words to that effect to call attention to the other instances.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"JohnG" wrote in message
I am using the Reviewing Toolbar and have several words in a paragraph that
need the same comment. Is there a way to associate one comment with
several
words or must you comment on each word?