willardfm58 willardfm58 is offline
Banned

Here are some things that I know about this internet. As we know that their whole setup is in the air, it’s not possible that the users get the same speed of the internet as mentioned. Click here to check your internet ptcl speed test here. There will be more chances of error due to changes in weather conditions. If you are the one using their internet, and facing any kind of internet problem, then it’s probably because of the reason that you are not getting the actual speed of the internet. You can use this tool to accurately measure the ping rate, download, and upload speeds of the internet.