Mrs.Cobbie

Default when setting the margins in page setup I keep getting 3" R margin

When I look at any of my old documents in print preview they are all pushed
over the the left hand side of the page - yet they print on the right hand
side of the page. and some of the print is missing. I don't know why this has
suddenly happened.
Also if I write a new document and try to set the margins at anything other
than 3 inches on the right hand side - I get a message telling me it is
outside the printable area of the page and to click FIX - doing this always
reverts back to 3 inches on the right.
If I set the margins and click default I still can't print the whole page -
it still goes to 3 inches on the right.
Can anyone help please