Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Mailman Brian Mailman is offline

Default How do I retreive an accidnetly deleted document

If you don't have a backup of the document, do a search for "hex editor"
and download one of those you find. You can at least get some of the
data back (it won't be formatted, though). I use a program called
CCleaner which is pretty good at cleaning up the hard disk; when I
accessed it today they were advertising a new file recovery tool:
http://www.recuva.com/. I haven't used it so I can't say how good it is.

B/

The old guy wrote:
My server's e-mail reply page suddenly appeared on my word documents page in
place of the document. I deleted the server's page, but it also deleted the
document page and only left a gray colored page with a blinking cursor. How
do I retrieve the document page?