lostinspace

----- Original Message -----
From: "s0200897"
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:33 AM
Subject: Convert word to pdf

I would like to share a doc with others but don't want them to copy my text
easily (just highlight and copy). How can I disable the text select tool
when I convert word to pdf?

Please help. Thanks.

"IF" you have the full-version of Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader), than
you may add Security Settings.
It's best to use the 128-bit settings because the versions 5.0 or newer
allow the 40-bit security settings to be circumvented.

Additionally, there are some free tools which will hack these security
settings for a minimum amount of pages. (the reference I recall were six
pages or less).