Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default WOORDRMR

If you mean me, I have no idea, nor do I recall suggesting someone should
look at my web site in relation to this issue, as I have nothing on my web
site relating to this - see
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/deve...loads/rmr.aspx and the
support page from that link. Furthermore I only post via NNTP -
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm so I have no idea what sites my replies
are currently reflected in. I do know that Microsoft's site is completely
screwed, so messages are not appearing there at the moment.

AlJones wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:17:06 -0600, AlJones wrote:

Using Word 2003, I've tried to install the WordRMR add-in (version
1.1.3 from MS Website) but it fails to appear on the menu bar ( as
promised )

Graham, on another site, you ssuggest a look at your web site -
can't find anything there, and all other references I see indicate
it should install without problems, any suggestions??

No comments, no help?? Any ideas?? //al