Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AlJones AlJones is offline

Default WOORDRMR

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:30:48 +0200, Graham Mayor wrote:

If you mean me, I have no idea, nor do I recall suggesting someone should
look at my web site in relation to this issue, as I have nothing on my web
site relating to this - see
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/deve...loads/rmr.aspx and the
support page from that link. Furthermore I only post via NNTP -
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm so I have no idea what sites my replies
are currently reflected in. I do know that Microsoft's site is completely
screwed, so messages are not appearing there at the moment.

Graham, What I found was:
http://www.techtalkz.com/microsoft-o...-ms-vista.html

which I now realize is your signature block - minus the links; I was
desperate ?? enough to think that might hae been your suggestion.

Oh well, Overdrive for some reason keeps coming up with css errors when I
try to convert them ( the books ) was hoping that I could uses WordRMR
instead.

//al