Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Barker[_2_] Ron Barker[_2_] is offline

Default How do I stop getting an extra blank page when I print

And, looking at the English in my post above, I will need to take some
literacy and spelling lessons, as well as computer lessons!

"Ron Barker" wrote:

Hi

Me being useless and having to learn by my many mistake and get so angry
with myself when I have a problem with word etc. and somebody comes along and
click on a key and the problem is solved, I suggest that you click on the
button to show the paragraph marks. I think that you will find that they
extend onto the next page. Just delete them and the page will disapear.

I cannot commend the MVP people enough for the skill and dedication.

"grammatim" wrote:

There's probably something in your Print Options (which is controlled
by your printer) about creating a cover page. And since it happens in
all applications, it's not a Word question.

Have you by any chance formatted your documents in A4 while your
printer is set for Letter?

But so long as it's not printing anything on it, it's not wasting
paper or ink.

On Jul 26, 1:16 pm, ann wrote:
When I print in any application I get an extra blank page before every
printed page. I have looked at properties and cannot find anything that
needs changing.