Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Galaxy_110 Galaxy_110 is offline

Default Word help doesn't work offline

Dear All,

I'm writing to let you know that I have got office 2007 installed on my PC
and I've encountered a problem which is much appreciated if you could kindly
help me out.

Apparently, when I'm offline, the search feature in the word help ain't work
while as soon as I get connected it does work and starts retrieving my
requested search from the Internet.

I have to point it out that my word has all the help contents and I could
read them through and only its search feature doesn't work.

I'd be very happy if you could kindly help me out.

Cheers