Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bxrswfe Bxrswfe is offline

Default Global Template Message Pops Up When Opening Word 2007

How do I get there and correct it in Word 2007?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Sounds like you have a copy of Normal.dotm (or a shortcut to it) in the Word
or Office Startup folder?

http://word.mvps.org

"Bxrswfe" wrote in message
I just made modifications to the Normal.dotm file in Word 2007. Everything
seemed to be going well, up until I opened Word 2007 again. Now every
time I
start Word, a dialogue box appears with the following message: 'The Global
template, NORMAL.DOTM, is already open as an add-in program'. My only
option
is to click on 'OK' and then it disappears. Does anyone know how to get
rid
of this message???

.