Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Weird page size and margins

Tools, Options & General or View (I've been working in Word 2007 and don't
have an earlier version to check just now) there is an option in there
called "Show measurements in units of:" and you can toggle from inches to
millimeters, centimeters, pica or points.

Good Luck.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"bird007" wrote in message
Hi there,

My page sizes and margins are all in pt. How do I get them to cm??

Thanks