Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do set up heading pages for new business invoices etc etc

JoAnn

Trying to be more controversial than Jack Straw?

Terry

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I see where your daughter gets her spelling skills. It's D-O-C-K-E-T and
E-T-C. Also please learn to use proper punctuation. If you're going to be a
business, accept the fact that these things matter more than you can
imagine.

By the way, let your daughter play with her dolls, trucks, building sets,
or whatever and not a business partner. She only has a few years to be a
child. You need to post your own questions.

(I'll get blasted for this post but I'm wearing my asbestos long johns.
Fire away.)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"matt" wrote in message
Dear Graham,
We have been so busy starting up this business I got my six year old to
help
me find this site,She wrote this little document,What she meant front
pages
for invoices del dockects so on,ECT ECT ECT,
THANKS SUCCESS BUSINESS.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you are going to make success of your new business a good start would
be
to employ a professional typist who can spell. Nothing looks worse in
business documentation than slipshod spelling.

What on nearth does "ect pages del dockects" mean?

As for the templates you will need, a good place to start would be
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

matt wrote:
just started new bussiness loking for how to do invoices ect pages del
dockects?????