Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I put the Style Separator icon onto my Formatting tool bar

Word 2003? Click Tools | Customize. On the Commands tab, click the All Commands
category. Locate the InsertStyleSeparator command and drag it to the desired
toolbar. Then close the Customize dialog.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sophia" wrote in message
Years ago I placed the Style Separator icon onto my Formatting tool bar, and
need to do so again to another computer and can not remember how I did it.
Can anyone help please? Thank you.