Pierre

Thank yoiu. I'll try it.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Hi Pierre,

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Pierre wrote:
I tried to find the solution in the archives but I couldn't find it.
Apologies if it's already covered.

I have a document with multiple sections.
I have running headers and footers that work fine

I specifed Different ODD and EVEN for each section (except for the
front matter section). The proble is that I end up with a blank EVEN
page preceding new sections WHEN there is no text on that even page.
The only workaround I found is to insert a page break at the end of
the text preceding a new section when the text from the previous
section does not spill into the next even page.

Is there a better way to fix this? I want to create a template with
this document.

Thank you