Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PhoenixM

Default Make cell borders disappear when embedding Excel object in Word?

When I create a new Excel object within a Word document, I can't make the
individual cell borders disappear completely. If I'm in standalone Excel,
selecting all the cells and removing the borders works fine (Format Cells,
Borders, None); but if I create a new Excel object within a Word document,
it'll allegedly let me delete the cell borders the same way, but the borders
remain visible in the printed version regardless.