Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Repeat phrases

Ane yet another. Create an autotext item. Assign an unused shortcut key to
it.

wrote in message ...
Ok Another way I've just tried. In a blank document, set up to record a
Macro, type in the expression. Then close the Macro and assign a short cut
key to it (I've chose CTRL-ALT-K for mine (hope that doesn't clash with
anything). There could still be an even better way that the real experts
will outline shortly, I've no doubt!

.
wrote in message ...
Well, there's one way, which I've just tried. But there may be a much
shorter one. Open a blank document in Word. Type in your wanted
expression (with a leading space?). Save it as say fred (as long as there
isn't another fred file!). Then in your main document, at each wanted
point type ALT-I, l, (that's Insert, file) fred. But here must be a
quicker and easier way. Stand by.

wrote in message ...
I'm sure this is dead easy. Assign a short-cut key or something? Over to
you Suzanne!

"Courjam" wrote in message
I want to repeat the same phrase thoughtout a very large word document
at
several "insertion" points.