Beth Farmer

Default You need a Word function to create file labels of different label.

I VERY often type file labels for my faculty member. These labels, each and
every one, are different, but I do as few as 1 to 30 at a time. WordPerfect
has this feature, I don't understand why Microsoft Word doesn't. To boot now
for some reason with MS Office 2003 my WordPerfect doesn't work and so now I
have no capable way of doing this work efficiently, or neatly. Have you ever
tried to run file label sheets through 30 times to get 30 labels made? The
30th is NEVER as nice as the 1st.