Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default sidebar in word 2007

Click the Home tab of the ribbon. In the Paragraph group, click the Borders
and Shading button. In the dialog box, on the Borders tab, choose a
different color and then click the preview picture to apply that color to
the picture. Or, if you want to get rid of the borders completely, just
click to remove them.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"LeslieMitchell" wrote in message
I really like the alphabet sidebar offered in W2007. But I don't like the
color of the horizontal lines top & bottom. I can't work out how to change
them. Text box formatting only operates on the outside box and I don't
seem
to be able to grab the horizontal lines to change to color. Any
suggestyions
- I'd be grateful because it;s a neat tool. Ps why is it an alphabet
sidebar?