Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Problems with absolute positioning

By "printer feed," I mean that the paper is not being fed accurately. That
has nothing to do with the driver; you may need new rubber rollers or the
like.

" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 4:56 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Could this be a printer feed issue?

Probably. Why do these things have to be so difficult? I just want to
print something on a particular spot. And I don't want to be bothered
by printer issues. Shouldn't a driver be able to do the required math?

Well, currently I am thinking to use positioning relative to the
margins. But I'm afraid I will run into other problems.

Ewout