Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jeanmarie jeanmarie is offline

Default Exclamation mark appears on saved document logo

I have noticed the same thing on Word 2003 icons on my desktop. This must be
as a result of recent updates . Would it not be a good idea for microsoft to
inform their customers when changes are introduced. Anyway I would love to
know the signifance of these new markings checks and exclamation marks, and
are there any others?

"Jenny" wrote:

I have never seen this before. What is the meaning of an exclamation point on
the logo that represents a saved Word 2003 document?