Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default using hotkeys for repeated text

Or use styles as described at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA.htm

"Carol" wrote in message
news
I would create a macro with a keyboard assignment if you just want the
initials and a colon at the beginning of each line. It's simple enough to
do.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...roToHotkey.htm

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"kevreggi" wrote:

Hi -

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to customize a hotkey to

insert
text that I specify. I'm using Word to produce a transcript of an audio
interview where the format is Q&A with each new line beginning with the
speaker's initials and a colon. It's very time consuming to type this

on
each new line so I'm hoping I can use a hot key to help. I'm using

word97.
Thanks