Jay Freedman

On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:50:01 -0700, help with the black line help
with the black wrote:

"Malc" wrote:

Hi
When I open a new doc in Word 2003 as soon as I start to type the line turns black and the typing is hidden (as its black aswell). I have checked all templates styles formats etc and can't find any changes. I suspect that when I was typing jibberish to test word and a network printer I have hit a magical key combination!!!
Can anyone help???
Thanks in advance
Malc

If you had bothered to look through just today's posts in this
newsgroup, you would have found this answer...

See if this helps:

WD2002: A Black Bar Appears Across the Page When You Type
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303507

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman