Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lschmitt

Default Make white lines go away when formatting text direction of tab

Yes - it doesn't seem related. I also tried sending it to a variety of
different printers, each one had the same problem. When I convert the
document to a .pdf the white lines are there. For some reason they don't
show up on the print preview in Word, but they are there when I print to any
printer and when I convert the file to .pdf. Hmm.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

lschmitt was telling us:
lschmitt nous racontait que :

I am using my company's color laser jet printer. Any suggestions?

Strange that it would do that.

Have you tried printing the headers at different point sizes?

--
Salut!