Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Same address printing on all mail merged labels - why?

Just to add to Graham's message, you probably do not have any { NEXT }
fields (Next record fields). Usually you need one at the beginning of
every label cell except the first.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Amy" wrote in message
Using mail merge to print shipping labels, from an Excel file.....which
I've
done successfully in the past. This time however, I have my first address
duplicated on the entire page (10 labels), the second address duplicated
on
the entire second page (10 labels worth), the third address.......

What did I do wrong??