Brown4girls

Default Problem printing specific pages in a document

I have a large document that I inserted anotherfile into. The first portion
of the document has a page number footer. The added portion has a different
footer with the Page 1 of X format. The first page of the added document is
numbered Page 1 of 13. My problem is that when I try to only print only the
added portion, Word doesn't reconginze that I actually have pages 45 - 56
(added document is numbered 1 of X). So, nothing prints when I use the page
numbers listed on the task bar at the bottom. I tried just printing section
16 but the page format printed Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 2. The page number is
no longer 1 of 13, 2 of 13. What is going on? Does Word print the based on
the page number in the footer or the actual page it is in the document?

Kelli