Chuck Davis

-----Original Message-----
I have Word 2002 and XP Pro. I've downloaded all of the

updates for XP
Office (throught service pack 3). When I run the wizard

for legal pleading
(file, new, etc), the screen goes to a new blank document

and the wizard
won't run.

Thanks in advance for any help you can (collectively) provide.
.

From Word Help: Create a legal pleading

On the File menu, click New.
In the New Document task pane (task pane: A window within
an Office application that provides commonly used commands.
Its location and small size allow you to use these commands
while still working on your files.), under Templates, click
On my computer.
Click the Legal Pleadings tab.
Double-click Pleading Wizard.
If you do not see this wizard (wizard: A feature that asks
questions and then creates an item, such as a form or Web
page, according to your answers.) in the Templates dialog
box, you might need to install it.

Follow the steps in the wizard.
Notes

For more templates (template: A file or files that contain
the structure and tools for shaping such elements as the
style and page layout of finished files. For example, Word
templates can shape a single document, and FrontPage
templates can shape an entire Web site.) and wizards, visit
the Microsoft Office Online Web site.
If you frequently create pleadings for courts that have
different layout and style requirements, you can use the
Pleading Wizard to create an automated template for each
one so you won't have to recreate settings each time.