Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default how do I get/show/display the font size box on the tool bar(s)?

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:50:03 -0700, r'slady
wrote:

I'm using Windows XP Home Version 2002, and Word documents, that I'm
word-processing for my classes. Please help. I've spent almost two hours
trying to do this. I need to find the font size box (12-14-16-etc.) and be
able to get it to show/display on my tool bar(s). Can anybody help me do this
please? I'd really appreciate it.

Open the Tools Customize dialog. Click the Format category. Drag the
Font Size item from the right-hand list and drop it on the toolbar
where you want it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman