Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I get/show/display the font size box on the tool bar(s)?

First of all, make sure you have the Formatting toolbar displayed (View |
Toolbars). If you do, and you are not seeing the Font Size box, it may be
because you are displaying the Standard and Formatting toolbars on a single
row, and less frequently used buttons and controls are not displayed until
you click the chevrons (arrows) at the end of the toolbar. You can correct
this by checking "Show Standard and Formatting toolbars on two rows" on the
Options tab of Tools | Customize.

If you are displaying the (entire) Formatting toolbar and the Font Size box
is missing, then Jay's instructions tell you how to restore it.

"r'slady" wrote in message
I'm using Windows XP Home Version 2002, and Word documents, that I'm
word-processing for my classes. Please help. I've spent almost two hours
trying to do this. I need to find the font size box (12-14-16-etc.) and be
able to get it to show/display on my tool bar(s). Can anybody help me do

this
please? I'd really appreciate it.