Jimboscope Jimboscope is offline
Junior Member

I realize this is an old topic, but I would like to say that CRM means customer relationship management. It is a system that helps you manage customer interactions, track their information, and optimize your business processes. With a CRM system, you can centralize customer data, improve customer service, increase sales and marketing efficiency, and make data-driven decisions. You can even implement automation in crm (https://planfix.com/features/automation/) to improve project management efficiency, increase team productivity and reduce the time employees spend on routine work. Anyway, good luck to you, and all the best.

Last edited by Jimboscope : May 24th 23 at 12:27 PM