Daiya Mitchell

If you look at the feature comparison, you might get what you need with the
Free version:
http://www.jes-soft.com/football/features.html

That's already much more than you will get from Word.

Why don't you ask your friend how he did it?

I'm not very familiar with football plays, but I assume you want to draw
little Xs and Os and arrows?

Word's not a great drawing program--actually, it's probably awful. However,
if you must, go to View | Toolbars, Drawing Toolbar and start experimenting.
Or doing the same in PowerPoint, if you have it, might be a little better.
No more functions, but possibly less stuff to get in the way.

On 8/31/05 10:16 AM, "TEF103" wrote:

I apreciate the help and effort but i cant spare to buy anything plus i dont
want a trial thing one of my friends said he made football plays in word! BUT
THANX ANYWAYZ!!!

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

This program download might be of use to you..

http://www.jes-soft.com/football/download.html

If it is, come back and tell me..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"TEF103" wrote in message
I am coaching a football team and i want to know how to create football
pays
in microsoft word?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word