Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default spellcheck is missing incorrect grammar

That's why most of us don't bother with the grammar checker. It's not
equivalent to a human reader.

"Sheriff Ojugbele" wrote in
message ...
'You would very welcome' is also passwed as correct instead of 'You would

be
very welcome'

"Sheriff Ojugbele" wrote:

Still doesn't tell me how I can resolve the issue.

"Sheriff Ojugbele" wrote:

Word does not see anything wrong with this sentence

It would very welcome if you were able to be part of the inauguration.

Which should really read: It would be very welcome if you were able to

be
part of the inauguration.