Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Trying to do a Mail Merge. Word changes my document layout.

eMail is either plain text or html, neither of which support headers/footers
or pages and html lays out graphics differently from Word document format.
Either create your letter in web view or send it as an attachment - See the
article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

wrote:
I am trying to do a mail merge to send to my customers. It includes my
letterhead and some pictures at the bottom. If i select that i want to
do the mail merge in a letter format, everything works fine, however,
if i select the mail merge to do a email message. the pictures at the
bottom are at different spots and the words are all over the page and
the letterhead disappears. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Brad