ShaneS

Fantastic!
Thanks Cindy.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?U2hhbmVT?=,

I am having problems saving a document with an INCLUDEPICTURE mergefield. I
have typed the following:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "C:\\Pics\\{ MERGEFIELD "Firstname" } { MERGEFIELD
"Lastname" }.jpg" }

The document merges fine to a new document and the pictures all show as they
should. But when I save the original document, the code changes to:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "../../../Pics/Aleesha%20McDonald.JPG" \* MERGEFORMATINET }

In Tools/Options/General/Web options/Files deactivate the checkbox next to
"update links on save" (or similar). That's what's causing the abomination.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)