Jezebel

"AnttiK" antti.koksalo( at )vamp.fi wrote in message

Seriously, what are you actually trying to do? WHY might your users

change
the headers, footers, etc in ways you don't want?

Why they change layout? I don't know it even myself. They just do it.

Maybe
because they think it's ok.

What I try to do:

I try to make protected document, which contains fields, where users can
type text. Text can be body text or two different type of heading texts.
Users are allowed to type only to specific areas (in this case text fiels)
and with those styles what I mentioned.

My question was, how can I make this kind of document ?

It's called a "form", well documented in help.

Where your question becomes challenging is the issue of *preventing* users
screwing up your document. If you can assume that your users have no
malicious intent, there's no problem -- create a form in the usual way and
simply *ask* them not to muck around with it. Not even worth posting a
question about... just follow the examples in Help.

If you can't make that assumption you need to be *very* specific about what
you're trying to achieve.'Allowed' in the sense that getting it wrong will
literally kill people? -- (which is the case with some kinds of
documentation.)